LIVING LIFE JODO SHINSHU STYLE…
Sponsored by HONOLULU HONGWANJI COUNCIL and the OFFICE OF BUDDHIST EDUCATION
Registration Fee: $10 per adult participant.
Registration Form » Please register by October 5.
Childcare will be provided for children 3 years and older. Lunch is included for adults and children.
Consider insights to questions like:
- My life is chaotic and stressful with a career, marriage and raising children. What does responding to my life in a Buddhist way look like?
- Furnishing care to aging parents is a struggle. What are Buddhist insights so that I may do the best I can?
- What is so special about being an American Buddhist?
- How do I respond in gratitude for this life?
- Reverend Shindo Nishiyama – Chief Minister, Hilo Betsuin; Resident Minister, Jikoen Hongwanji
- Pieper Toyama – Educator; Former Head of School, Pacific Buddhist Academy; President, Honpa Hongwanji Mission of Hawaii.
- Reverend Satoshi Ka’imipono Tomioka – Resident Minister, Puna Hongwanji
*** Event information available at Honolulu temples and at the Hawaii Betsuin office, 808-536-7044. ***