The Buddhist Women’s Association invites all temple members and friends to march with us in the Martin Luther King, Jr. parade on Monday, January 15, 2018.
- March from Magic Island to Kapiolani Park (2 miles).
- Meet as early as 7:30 am, by the restrooms near Ala Moana Beach Park.
- Wear your BWA shirt, temple shirt, or organization shirt (purple if can).
- Please bring your own water — we’re going green!
- We will distribute cranes; if you have any, please bring them!
Let’s be a huge presence this year. The Jr. YBA will join us!! Temple members, Dharma school students and parents, friends… everyone welcomed!!
“It really boils down to this: that all life is interrelated. We are all caught in an inescapable network of mutuality, tied into a single garment of destiny. Whatever affects one directly, affects all indirectly.”